Airshare is a family-oriented and customer service focused fractional aviation operator, delivering flexible and efficient solutions for our customers since 2000. We do not raise the bar in private aviation, we set it. We establish high standards for ourselves, which are personified by each of us in everything we do as a company. We constantly take the initiative to innovate and create winning solutions. Delivering unparalleled customer service is our passion. To do that, we rely on employees who can anticipate our customers’ needs and adapt to efficiently fulfill those needs. Feeling inspired? Send us your resume.
We are looking for a full-time AirCare Specialist at our headquarters in the Kansas City area. In this role, you will be the customer advocate – ensuring seamless customer service by proactively engaging in scheduling trips, catering, ground transportation, etc. The AirCare specialist is responsible for developing and managing customer loyalty by nurturing customer relationships and providing personalized service. To promote the AirCare common purpose as the department coordinates trips and other customer demands while developing strong working relationships with share owners and their executive assistants with the goal to instill the utmost confidence and trust in the services of the Company. Other essential functions:
- Responsible for arranging and coordinating all aspects of customer travel; including itinerary and manifest details, catering requests, ground transportation arrangements, and specific customer requests
- Effectively communicate to customers regarding maintenance, weather, or any other issues that may potentially impact a scheduled flight
- Work closely with the Scheduling Department and communicate any changes that occur related to a customer’s trip to all relevant internal and external contacts
- Create and maintain client profiles with all pertinent and required information to ensure a consistent flight experience
- Interface directly with FBO personnel to advise of aircraft arrivals and manage customer requests
- Manage problems and issues using independent judgment while providing sound solutions to ensure client satisfaction
- Follow-up customer issues to improve overall customer experience, promoting closed-loop communication.
- General understanding of the basic differences between Part 91, Part 91-k, and Part 135 FAR when preparing or reviewing quotes is preferred.
- Must work well independently and within a team
- Perform additional assignments and projects as required
Qualified candidates will possess 2-3 years aviation or high-end customer service experience for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description. Other skills required:
- Must possess demonstrated superior organizational skills, be detail-oriented and can work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively across functional and organizational lines
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all internal and external correspondence
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Available to work a flexible schedule to fulfill shift/coverage requirements. The Operations Center is staffed 24/7/365 to cover the needs of customers and employees may be assigned to shifts that include days, nights, afternoons, weekends and holidays
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K