Airshare is a family-oriented and customer service focused fractional aviation operator, delivering flexible and efficient solutions for our customers since 2000. We do not raise the bar in private aviation, we set it. We establish high standards for ourselves, which are personified by each of us in everything we do as a company. We constantly take the initiative to innovate and create winning solutions. Delivering unparalleled customer service is our passion. To do that, we rely on employees who can anticipate our customers’ needs and adapt to efficiently fulfill those needs. Feeling inspired? Apply Today!
The Aviation Sales Director is responsible for developing and growing Airshare’s fractional and jet card business. Utilizing competitive research, networking, and industry knowledge to build a pipeline and retain the current portfolio of clientele. You’ll have a passion for developing new markets and client relationships, cultivating new sales prospects and leads created from our inside team. You will convert these leads to new clients and create proposals, quotes, and bids to win trip contracts. Our Sales Director owns the account relationship.
- Generate new sales as the primary point of contact within assigned territory
- Develop a network with prospective customers and industry professionals
- Maintain contact with former, current, and prospective customers through various communications, visitations, and special events
- Close sales efficiently and ensure all documentation is complete and accurate
- Ensure customers have a good understanding of fractional and card program
- Provide customer service and support to customers after the sale is completed
- Develop an expert understating of the aircraft and fractional business
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets
- Continued engagement with fractional owners to ensure excellent customer service, anticipate any challenges, work toward resolution and retaining the customer
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in business or aviation field or equivalent work experience and a minimum of five years’ sales experience with high dollar value services or items. Aviation sales experience is preferred.
Additional qualifications include:
- Exceptional work ethic and an above average drive to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to work on your own as well as in a group or team environment
- A proven track record in servicing high-net-worth individuals, celebrities, athletes, corporate accounts and/or international dignitaries
- Passionate about sales, technology, and private aviation
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce (or similar CRM software), and JetNet (preferred)
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates for private jet travel do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K