Airshare is a family-oriented and customer service focused fractional aviation operator, delivering flexible and efficient solutions for our customers since 2000. We do not raise the bar in private aviation, we set it. We establish high standards for ourselves, which are personified by each of us in everything we do as a company. We constantly take the initiative to innovate and create winning solutions. Delivering unparalleled customer service is our passion. To do that, we rely on employees who can anticipate our customers’ needs and adapt to efficiently fulfill those needs. Feeling inspired? Apply Today!
Airshare is recruiting an A&P Mechanic for our Kansas City, MO base. This position is responsible to conduct or assist with all inspections and repairs on aircraft and aircraft sub-assemblies. They will perform required documentation, billing, regulatory, and other administrative tasks in adherence to company, customer, and FAA policies.
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, A&P Certification AND a min of 5 years of general aviation maintenance experience. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Aircraft maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates for private jet travel do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K