Airshare is one of the nation’s largest private aviation companies. We are trusted to deliver unparalleled service and flexibility every day to elevate the productivity and lifestyles of our customers. We do not raise the bar in private aviation, we set it. We establish high standards for ourselves, which are personified by each of us in everything we do as a company.
We are seeking a Digital Designer to contribute to our internal Marketing team at our headquarters in Lenexa, KS. This individual will be responsible for working on a variety of digital projects including video editing and motion graphics. This person will also be integral in the design, execution, and tracking of promotional and informative email campaigns. The Digital Designer will also be responsible for designing assets for digital marketing, paid social and affiliate advertising. This role will work seamlessly with the Creative Director and Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate must be able to implement the company’s brand identity, visual and voice into every campaign and communication. The candidate must work well independently and within a team.
Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of design experience at an agency and/or internal marketing team
- Strong skills in video editing
- Working knowledge and/or ability to execute motion graphics
- Experience creating HTML5 responsive banner ads
- A solid foundation in typography, layout, and design
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong portfolio showcasing design (including video and motion graphics)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with excellent time management skills
- Understanding of HTML and email deployment platforms
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects)
- Experience in partnering and maintaining relationships with external vendors
- A Bachelor’s Degree in design or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates for private jet travel do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K