Airshare is a family-oriented and customer service focused Private Aviation Company, delivering flexible and efficient solutions for our customers since 2000. We do not raise the bar in private aviation, we set it. We establish high standards for ourselves, which are personified by each of us in everything we do as a company. We constantly take the initiative to innovate and create winning solutions. Delivering unparalleled customer service is our passion. To do that, we rely on employees who can anticipate our customers’ needs and adapt to efficiently fulfill those needs. Feeling inspired? Apply Today!
The Line Service Technician is responsible for providing ground support for arriving and departing aircraft and customer service for crew members as well as customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clientele.
- Provide a variety of aircraft services, including marshaling, fueling, hangar storage, towing and other ground support.
- Coordinate and direct ramp movements for arriving and departing aircraft.
- Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks and transport vans.
- Report errors, malfunctions, accidents and/or fuel spills as required.
- Follows safety procedures established by departmental policies and federal regulation
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly inspections on fuel servicing equipment
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of hangar
- Assist customers as needed
Qualified candidates will have a high school degree or GED and a minimum of 2 years of prior aircraft line service experience.
Excellent Interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Must have a Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
- Aircraft line service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates for private jet travel do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K