FORTH WORTH, TX (FTW)
The Citation XLS PIC will provide safe and efficient air transportation to our customers and represent the company in a professional manner. The pilot will ensure compliance with all applicable FAA regulations; complies with all requirements of the company Flight Operations Manual, and makes decisions necessary to start, delay, change, or cancel flights when operating conditions dictate. The pilot performs all necessary pre-flight and post-flight activities and reports and records all required documentation.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Qualified candidates will have a four-year degree or equivalent experience, a minimum of an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with an Instrument and Multi-engine ratings.
Additional qualifications include:
- Minimum 4,000 flight hours
- 500 hours Jet PIC
- First-Class Medical certificate
- Must meet all currency requirements regarding instrument flight time and night landings, pass an instrument competency check in the category of aircraft to be flown
- Must live within 1 hour of Ft. Worth or relocate
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- CFI certificate preferred
- Citation XLS Type Rating and 200 hours in Type preferred
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates for private jet travel do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K