Airshare is a family-oriented and customer service focused fractional aviation operator, delivering flexible and efficient solutions for our customers since 2000. We do not raise the bar in private aviation, we set it. We establish high standards for ourselves, which are personified by each of us in everything we do as a company. We constantly take the initiative to innovate and create winning solutions. Delivering unparalleled customer service is our passion. To do that, we rely on employees who can anticipate our customers’ needs and adapt to efficiently fulfill those needs. Feeling inspired? Send us your resume.
We are looking for a full-time Corporate Recruiter at our headquarters in the Lenexa area. We are looking for someone who has a passion for recruiting and a willingness to take the role to the next level. As we continue to grow, you can too. We feel our recruiter should be that FIRST IMPRESSION and the role requires a level of professionalism and company-wide service that helps us succeed. Our ideal person would have some aviation background, but if not, the willingness and drive to learn is a must. If you feel you can bring energy and outside of the box thinking to our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Other essential functions:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with internal stakeholders to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by meeting with hiring managers, interaction with current employees, studying job description and job qualifications.
- Partners with appropriate Manager, Directors, and current role-holders to develop and maintain accurate job descriptions.
- Partner with Marketing to attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Responsible to evaluate applications, conduct pre-screen and compile information to present to hiring managers prior to the initial interview on site.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- 10% travel to facility locations, career fairs, community involvement.
Qualified candidates will possess 2-3 years recruiting with experience in managing multiple roles at one time for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description. Other skills required:
- Must possess demonstrated superior organizational skills, be detail-oriented and can work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively across functional and organizational lines.
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all internal and external correspondence.
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K