Aircraft management, minus the baggage.
Never fly solo with managing your own aircraft again. At Airshare, we’ve been successfully managing our own jets for years – a fleet presence of over 50 – which makes us the perfect match to help reduce the excess baggage and commitment associated with sole ownership. In fact, you can use our wealth of aircraft management expertise and know how to your advantage.
When Airshare manages your aircraft, you will receive:
- Your own personal flight department – a one-stop shop complete with expert maintenance, management and scheduling experts.
- Discounts on fuel, insurance, maintenance, and pilot training.
- Potential added revenue for your aircraft through charter operations.
- A reputable partner you can trust with your aircraft, with modern operational centers in local markets across the country.
Let us handle the heavy lifting of managing your aircraft. Simply call or send us a message to learn how we can help.
Management Made Easier
Find out how our flight services can offer you more convenience, cost efficiency and flexibility day after day.
FORT WORTH MEACHAM AIRPORT
151 Texas Way
Fort Worth, Texas 76106
DALLAS LOVE FIELD AIRPORT
8111 Lemmon Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75235
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K